O V E R V I E W O F T O U R
+61 423 725 409 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES IN PLACE.
Welcome to South Australia's highly acclaimed food and wine 4x4 adventure, Fleurieu safari. The touring experience departs daily from Adelaide's CBD (9:30am), Glenelg (9:50am) or a pre-arranged location, including Adelaide Airport and Victor Harbor. A 40-minute drive brings the tour to the world-acclaimed wine region of McLaren Vale. On the way our exceptional guiding team will run through the story of McLaren Vale, the surrounding region and the wine and food industries' local heritage.
Unlike others, Off Piste 4WD Tours ventures through a range of superb off-road tracks getting right off the beaten track visiting local iconic producers at exclusive locations that other tours cannot reach. Off Piste owner, Ben has worked hard to gain access to local spots and enchants visitors to the hidden beauty the Fleurieu Peninsula creating an authentic point of difference.
The tour makes its way to an incredible bush setting exclusive to Off Piste 4WD Tours for refreshments via a thrilling off-road adventure track away from the crowds. Handmade soft cheeses are served, all made from locally sourced producers together with premium McLaren Vale wines, handcraft beers and fresh juices while taking in the stunning scenery deep in the Southern Vales. Keep your eyes open for koalas, eastern grey kangaroos, echidnas and abundant bird life.
The journey drops into a local winery getting beyond the cellar door not only taste wines straight from barrel but also have a personal tasting amongst the vineyards*. Here, you will have the opportunity to meet the respective winemaker, and importantly, taste the latest releases.
Next stop is lunch set in an eclectic yet very exclusive, surprise location. The highly personal experience comprises of a delicious, shared-style food safari served up at Ben's historical family homestead overlooking their 25-year-old Shiraz vineyard. Depending on the season and local produce availability, lunch wanders through a variety of themes from Mediterranean / African old and new, seafood and authentic modern Asian influences. Lunch is prepared by a dedicated team directed by famed head chef, Imogen Czulowski (Africola | Fino | Noma, Copenhagen) sourcing the best produce sourced locally from and around the award-winning Fleurieu region.
From here, we take another exclusive off-road track up the Willunga Hills for an unforgettable vista over the entire region and the sparkling Gulf St Vincent. The amazing day concludes with an exhilarating drive along the pristine Silversands Beach** cruising just metres away from the tranquillity of the breaking ocean waves. Kick your shoes, dip the feet before a relaxed return trip back to your accommodation. The perfect day is waiting for you.. #likealocal
* Depends on weather, season and staff availability.
** Itinerary might be reversed due to low tide times so beach drive can proceed.
• 8-hour 4WD tour with an accredited, local guide
• Morning refreshments showcasing local produce
• Lunch - Exclusive gourmet lunch with beverages
• Luxury air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
• Pick up / drop off - Adelaide, Glenelg, McLaren Vale & Airport (Victor Harbor & Cape Jervis - Private only)
• National Parks & wine tasting fees
• Refillable drinking water available throughout tour
• Free onboard WiFi (Like us in return!)
WHAT TO BRING
• Sturdy shoes
• Water bottle
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm jacket including summer months
• Adult: $350
• Child: $300 (15 and under)
• Tours depart daily at 9:30am from Adelaide
• Minimum 2 passengers for tour to operate
• Bank EFT: bsb - 015627 | acc - 405014654 (No fee)
• Valid travel insurance prior to departure
• Extreme weather can affect the itinerary
• Check forecast prior to travel, dress accordingly
PO Box 753, Willunga SAGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
1) Refreshments and lunch will be served at a location according to the weather on the day of travel. 2) Please advise of any dietaries 72-hours prior to departure to avoid disappointment. 3) Groups over 9+ passengers must be booked 8 weeks in advance of desired departure date. 4) Please reconfirm tour 24 - 48hrs prior to travel by txt or call: +61 423 725 409 CANCELLATION POLICY Due to the extensive organisation involved with touring, a strict cancellation fee will be applicable to compensate for costs and lost revenue. Once a booking is made the following cancellation fees will apply: 30 days to 24 hours = 50% of fare • Within 24 hours = 100% of fare. If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees that may be levied by travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees. It is necessary to reconfirm tours 48 hours prior to travel by calling: +61 423 725 409 – failure to do so may result in the booking being cancelled and fees charged.